I am not normally a shark tooth kind of person but something happened to change this. On a rainy, cold day in Tucson, Arizona while at the Gem & Mineral Show, I found myself at a little motel where fossils were the theme. I was wondering why I was pulled to stop there and especially in the miserable weather. Well, as I looked around, there was this old man standing in front of a door and he beckoned to me to come there. I went and he said he had something to show me.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Megalodon Experience
I am not normally a shark tooth kind of person but something happened to change this. On a rainy, cold day in Tucson, Arizona while at the Gem & Mineral Show, I found myself at a little motel where fossils were the theme. I was wondering why I was pulled to stop there and especially in the miserable weather. Well, as I looked around, there was this old man standing in front of a door and he beckoned to me to come there. I went and he said he had something to show me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment